What to expect when you visit our salon
Since our closure due to COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are taking the health and safety of our guests, stylists, and staff very seriously as we reopen the salon. There are many new safety protocols, precautions and sanitation measures that we are implementing. Below is an overview of what you can expect when you return to Eyes On You Salon & Spa for your appointment.
Meeting and exceeding the already strict guidelines that ensure hygiene in our salons, we have instituted the following additional hygiene measures:
- All staff has been Certified in COVID-19 Health, Safety & Sanitation Course
- All staff will be required to wear a mask and gloves while at the salon.
- Stations, Lash Beds and Shampoo Sinks will be sanitized after each use.
- All common areas and frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized every 15-30 minutes
- Capes and smocks are one-time use only, per guest.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
We may reach out to confirm your appointment to touch base with more specific information relevant to you and your upcoming service and emailing you a liability waiver to sign.
- Appointments are made in advance. NO Walk-In appointments at this time.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask while at the salon.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for check-in.
- Please only bring in your keys, cell phone and your PPE. We ask that you leave all other personal items in your car at this time.
- Please come to your appointment alone (no extra guests or children) for the time being.
- We will continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet in the salon (except between you and your stylist during your service).
- We will be using Contactless Payments, No Cash at this time. You will be asked to reserve your appointment by leaving a credit card on file over the phone.
- Beverages and Magazines will not be offered at this time to prevent the spread of germs.
- Our Waiting Area and Coffee Bar are currently closed to minimize traffic within the salon.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE SALON
Initially you will be greeted by a reception staff member outside the salon to check you in at our Welcome Station. Please no congregating at the Welcome Station.
- You will be asked by Reception or your Stylist to 1) Have your temperature taken using a no-touch digital thermometer and 2) Confirm you’ve signed our liability waiver prior to your service. You may view and complete your waiver here. (Will open a new window)
- Upon arriving to the salon, we will check you in and ask that you patiently wait outside or in your car until your stylist is ready to see you. We will be as prompt as possible.
- Please have your mask ready.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Stylists and Staff are following strict sanitation and disinfecting procedures all day long. These procedures include but are not limited to frequent hand washing, disinfecting chairs, styling stations, and tools, disinfecting door handles and knobs, restrooms, and all high touch areas.
- Hugging, handshaking and anything other than the required contact to provide your service should be avoided at this time.
- We will have designated color processing areas in the salon and outside on our patio, your stylist will guide you.
- All retail purchases can be made through our Receptionist/Designated Staff or before coming to the salon over the phone. Receptionist or Designated Staff will have your purchase bagged and ready as you walk out. We ask that you please do not handle retail items on the shelves.
- Your card on file will be rendered for products, services, and said gratuity after your appointment is complete.
Please allow 48 hours notice for cancellations. Cancellations without proper notice will be subject to a $25 Cancellation Fee applied to the card on file. NO CALL – NO SHOWs will result in 50% No Call – No Show charge of services booked, applied to the card on file.
*** If you have an underlying health condition we ask that you wait at least 14 days to return to the salon. In addition, if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment. ***
– As a thank you to Frontline Workers, we want to offer you 5% off ALL services.
– CLASSIC Full Set Lashes or 2 hour Fill $99
– VOLUME Full Set Lashes or 2 hour Fill $165
– $10 Off All 60 & 90 Minute Lash Fills (First visit only)
– Complimentary Brow Wax for any service total $125 or more.
– Complimentary Conditioning Treatment for any service total $165 or more.
– Prepay Prebook Package: Package of 5 services, receive 5% off total
– Prepay Prebook Package: Package of 10 services, receive 10% off total
Buy more save more!
– Buy 1 product, save 10%
– Buy 2 products, save 15%
– Buy 3 products, save 20%
– Buy 4 or more, save 25%
(Offers valid now – June 30, 2020. Not to be combined with other offers.)